We've been busy little workers around here lately. My husband put the baby furniture together and we did a little decorating. I'm in the middle of a list-making frenzy. Baby lists, homeschool lists, vacation lists etc.
Mostly we're just enjoying being a family, being pregnant, and this journey we are on. The homesickness has really lessened in the last month or two. It helps to know that after the baby arrives and gets a little time on her, we'll be able to go home when we want. It's been tough because we haven't been home since we moved out here in July. Thankfully we have family that are willing to travel.
We all have colds and are hoping they will go away before we leave for our trip. UGH! I got it first and am finally starting to feel better. So, hopefully we'll be good to go. I can't wait to get out of here for a few days!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment