Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dirt and Pine....

A person will be just about as happy as they make up their mind to be. Abe Lincoln




I'm around. Things are going...OK! Baby and I are fine just super busy! We got back from a fabulous vacation which Nicholas swears tied with Disney World! Then it was laundry and restocking the pantry and generally catching up. I had a doctor appointment on Monday and everything looked good. My sugar is creeping up a little but not enough to worry. May just have to increase my medication a bit. Gained 1 whole pound in three weeks bringing me to a total of a -22 pound LOSS. I should start putting a little of that back on just from baby.

She's kicking a lot now. Hard enough that you can feel it from the outside. It's such a blessing. Some days I STILL can't believe I'm having a baby. Just blows the mind!

Anyway, came home from the doctor to find a "For Sale" sign in the yard. Boils down to us having to be out of the house by the end of April. It's in foreclosure and they are trying to get a quick short sale in the mean time. We don't love the house, obviously, but had hoped to stay until after Sarah was born. Now we just have to move things up a bit. Not really excited about packing and moving while 6 month pregnant. But we do what we must!!!

I have been going back and forth. I have so much I'd like to say on the blog but have had so little time lately. I wonder if I should just let it go. I decided, though to just keep up the best I can!

I'll have a full vacation run-down soon. It was so fun! Washington State has to be one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. It smelled of pine and dirt. Can't go wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment