Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Book Signing...

Poor little Salt Lake City. They were a bit unprepared for the Pioneer Woman. The ladies at the book store said they had no idea they would get such a response. We were able to get into the standing room only reception. We were in line for around 5 hours to get our books signed and we were in the front half of the line. You know what, though? It was totally worth it.

Ree was so nice. So regular. She took time to talk to everyone that came through and that made it wonderful. So many people in line said they felt like they knew her even though they didn't "know" her.

I can't imagine how she could spend so many hours talking to strangers and finding something to write in every book and still look cheerful and be pleasant.

It was a great evening and I'm glad I went. And I do have pictures but after standing 5 hours in the cold I look really bad. Really Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment