We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Truly, God works in His own time and in His own way.
I had a doctor appointment today and so far everything looks good. There are many worries ahead of us but for today, we are all perfect. We saw our little baby, saw the heartbeat and listened to the rapid pitter-patter of a new life beginning.
So many things to be Thankful for.
If you are so inclined to pray, we would be most appreciative. We are high risk and frankly, after 8 years and being told we would never have another baby, are in complete shock.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Yippee! Mine are 8 years apart and I was also extremely high risk for both pregnancies. I'll be sending prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and you will very much be in my prayers! Mine are 7 years apart and I was slightly higher risk with my second than my first.
ReplyDeleteHaven't commented in a while - we are now settled in Wyoming (from Alabama) and everyone is adjusting.