I haven't done a Menu Plan Monday in months!
We're trying to eat out of our Pantry and Freezer for the next few weeks to make room for Thanksgiving goodies and groceries. So, our meals might end up a little...odd. However, that is what makes it fun!
Monday: Chicken Parmesan, salad, garlic bread
Tuesday: Roasted Pork Loin, fried green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls
Wednesday: Fast food because I'm going to The Pioneer Woman book signing!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday: Beans and ham, corn bread
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: French Onion soup, crusty bread, (grilled cheese for the boy)
Sunday: Roast beef, mashed potatoes, corn/green beans, rolls.
I'm making Chicken salad today for lunches for the first part of the week. There will also be leftovers.
Breakfasts: Turkey bacon, waffles, egg sandwiches, oatmeal etc....
I hope you and yours have a great week. Check out all the fun menus at Organizing Junkie!
That all looks so good :)
ReplyDeleteI love having the week planned out. It makes it so much easier.
ReplyDelete