I'm around. We're all fine. Just getting caught up in a little life around here. Also, it's been a little..."if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I didn't want to get on here and complain All. The. Time. So, since I haven't had much good to say lately, I'm just keeping my mouth shut until I do!
Not that anything bad has happened or we're having any trouble. I'm fighting a bad attitude within myself. And do you know what? When my attitude is bad, the rest of my family suffers. Jamie generally runs to the negative anyway. Even Nicholas picks up on it. So, I'm trying to work on my attitude.
I want Thanksgiving and Christmas to be wonderful for my family and for those visiting us. I'm going to throw myself into those preparations and I'll (hopefully) be able to keep the bad attitude in check through the first of the year.
On a high note...I'm going to go see the Pioneer Woman on Wednesday at her book signing!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! If you know me and happen to want a signed copy I would be happy to pick one up. Send me an email.
No comments:
Post a Comment