But I was there. Toward the back. Laughing and trying not to bump into any of the art on the walls with price tags like $3500.
It was fun. Now it is back to my regularly scheduled life of laundry, dishes and a mess in the basement that has to be seen to be believed.
My son's little friend doesn't have a lot of toys at home. Just Legos. And apparently he lost those for misbehaving. So, he came over here on a seek and destroy mission. He trashed all the castles Nicholas and his Daddy built, dumped all the lego containers, tried to pop the life-sized deer, looked in all the closets, climbed up to the top of the toy shelves to find things, and then said, "hey, we haven't been to your room yet!" At which point I finally lost my cool.
Just for the record, this kid does not act like this because he's homeschooled. He is a product of bad parenting. He goes to public school, which thank goodness, can you imagine if he had free reign at home? When his Mom picked him up he started yelling "Death to my Mom! Die Mom Die!!! I want to stay here! Can I stay and eat here?!" I said no, threw him out the door and decided, maybe Nicholas can find another friend. This is the only one that will talk to us, though. What do I do? What would you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment