So, either I'll be here a lot more often or I won't have anything to say. Got put on modified bed rest at my appointment yesterday. I'm not taking it well. I am just not a sit around and watch movies kind of person. Modified bed rest just means I can sit up on the couch or chair. Absolutely NO housework or cooking, laundry or anything like that. Which sounds good in theory but it's just not my thing.
My husband is wonderful. He bought me a couple books and he's arranged at work to work from home as much as possible. Thankfully Nicholas is able to take pretty good care of himself when he needs to.
My blood pressure is really high despite the medication. The doctor is concerned. I'm going into Labor and Delivery on Sunday to be reevaluated. We need to keep my BP controlled and keep baby Sarah cooking away. It's just too early for her.
So, a little worried, a little frustrated very thankful for a good and careful doctor.
A., I'm happy that your doctor is being cautious and that your husband is taking such good care of you! Take it easy and let that sweet baby keep growing!
ReplyDeletePS - We did decide to go with the Wyoming Virtual Academy, powered by K12. We are still in the enrollment process, but they have been great to work with so far. Thanks for your help when I responded the other day. :)
It's all worth it for a happy result. I was on modified bedrest at the end of my 2nd pregnancy too. I just had the laptop in my bedroom and would lie on my left side and entertain myself online. I was also on pelvic rest the entire pregnancy (that means no sex or anything that would aggravate the uterus). Good times....LOL.
ReplyDelete