This is Amy's husband... We are in the hospital. Been here since Sunday. Looks like they will be inducing tomorrow, June 1st. The wife's liver and BP are causing some concern. The little one has been given two steroid shots to help with lung development. We will update with photos later this week. Please keep everyone in their prayers.
The big brother is beyond excitement, especially since his grandmother arrived this morning. He will be going back east for the next few weeks.
Glad to hear Nicholas is going with grandma. I was wondering if I needed to stay with him or anything. PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do. I will say prayers for everyone. I know that Amy has got to be nervous but you have a lot of prayers that will be said by your family and others. Again, let me know if there is anything I can do. Cheri
ReplyDeleteEverything will be fine - it's great that there was time for the steroid shots. I'll be praying for you all. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me.
ReplyDelete