
In the spirit of practicing what I preach, I am putting up a Menu Plan Monday. I should tell you that I'm not a happy girl this morning, May 24, because I woke up to 2 inches of snow. I mean seriously? It's MAY 24!!!!! It's supposed to be 70 tomorrow. My poor flowers are covered in snow.
Without further ado, here's our exciting menu. Keep in mind my Gestational Diabetes means this is heavy on the protein. I skip a lot of the carbs or eat very small portions of them.
Monday: We grilled extra chicken last night (when it wasn't snowing and was warm). We are going to have grilled chicken Alfredo over low-carb pasta. I buy Dreamfields and my family has never noticed a difference. And a salad.
Tuesday: Eating at the movies. We have a food court in our Movie theater and are going to eat there and watch "Shrek, Forever After."
Wednesday: Sloppy Joes, green veggie, tator tots
Thursday: It's Doctor day so we usually eat something out. If we don't go out, it will be Country style ribs on the grill, twice baked cheesey potatoes, big salad, rolls
Friday: Grilled marinated Tri-tip sirlion roast. Baked potatoes, broccoli and corn.
This weekend we can't travel or do anything in the mountains for Memorial Day since the doctor grounded me to staying close. So, we are being tourists in our city. Since we haven't lived here that long it should be easy. We'll probably do a lot of eating out. Monday we'll probably stay home and have burgers and such for Memorial Day. The weather is SUPPOSED to be really nice this weekend. And warm. We'll see.
Breakfasts: Bacon, waffles, cereal (I usually eat an egg and a yogurt or something like that)
Lunches: For me chicken wraps, for the kid, pb sandwiches or whatever he wants.
Lots and lots more Menu Plans Here!
Well now I want Sloppy Joes something fierce! Those are going to have to go on next week's menu for us, I think. Loving your blog!
ReplyDelete