So. Mostly what I would like right now, a good night's sleep. Please ignore the following, I'm preparing to complain. My hips HURT! I can't catch my breath when I lay down and frankly, there isn't enough room in the bed for me, my snoogle pillow, my body pillow and my husband. Something has to go and I'll tell you it isn't going to be me, my snoogle or my body pillow. Sorry dear. As a matter of fact if I could have bought that pregnancy wedge for under my stomach at Babiesrus without you noticing, it would have been in the bed, too. Did I mention my hips HURT.
OK, sorry. It's Monday morning and I'm sleepy. And grumpy. I can't be Sneezy because then I'd be peeing my pants. Isn't pregnancy glamorous? It's worth it and actually, I'm enjoying being pregnant this time. I feel pretty good most of the time. My back is giving me fits when I do a lot of walking but other than that, I feel pretty good. Just hungry. A lot.
The house is looking and feeling like home. It's wonderful! Moving this time has been a real test for us. I'm actually to the point where I'm working on the baby's room. I NEVER thought I'd get there! We bought Dreft at Sam's Club this weekend. I ended up washing all the baby blankets, washcloths, spit up rags, sheets, and changing table covers. They all are sitting nice and neatly folded in a basket. Accomplishment! Jamie put an organizer in the closet since we can't fit a dresser in that tiny room. And hopefully today I can start putting things away.
Nicholas' room looks pretty good. We need to go buy him a new bed at IKEA this weekend. He picked on out and we just need to go get it. His loft bed is just way too big for his room. Never fear, though, he put his loft bed in the playroom and now it is doing duty as an army base/fort.
All in all it was a great weekend. We worked hard but we also did some more enjoyable things. We did a little shopping and hanging out. It was all good.
I know, this post is all over the place. I'm tired. It's Monday. I have nothing profound to say. Right now my biggest contemplation is what I'm going to do with my hair when/if I get it cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment