I got up and got an early start this morning and it feels wonderful! The sun is just bursting into my house right now and I love that. I haven't really done anything productive but it still feels good to be up and going. I'm not sure the dog agrees. She is laying in front of Nicholas' door wanting me to let her back in to go to bed. I won't do it because the first thing she'll do is go in and check on "her boy" and I don't want him awake yet. Her idea of checking on him is to give his face a lick and then go lay down.
I was looking at some pictures from Christmas yesterday and I can't believe how much difference a few months can make. I was still pretty sick at Christmas but wow. I look 100 times better now. My hair is shorter and lighter and I think it makes a huge difference. I just looked unhappy and dark. If that makes any sense. Anyway, I really like my hair shorter, even though I resisted it for years and years. However, with it shorter, I have a neck...who knew?!
I wanted to get all my stuff ready for ordering our homeschool for next year however, I spent yesterday without the Internet. Best laid plans. I did manage to wash all of Sarah's things and got most of it folded if not put away. My doctor visit went very well. She weighs in at 4 pounds 6 oz. My doc said that with the measurements he uses he has only ever been off an ounce. Isn't modern technology amazing?! She has long legs, though. They measure 2 weeks ahead of the rest of her. Is it wrong that I really hope she is tall and thin and takes after her father and NOT me?
I'm sitting here realizing I'm not talking about anything. Just rambling. And since I seem to have nothing important to say, I'll cut this short! Have a great Thursday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment