Sarah Elizabeth is here. She is in Nicu but is doing well. Off the ventilator! We're tired and I'll be back soon. Going to be a little busy for a few days.
She IS beautiful. I'm so glad I am able to be here and go to the hospital and see the pictures. Please let me know if there's anything I can do. I can't wait for a month to actually see her at home (if I'm here :)). She is such a cute baby. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now, get some sleep while you can.
She IS beautiful. I'm so glad I am able to be here and go to the hospital and see the pictures. Please let me know if there's anything I can do. I can't wait for a month to actually see her at home (if I'm here :)). She is such a cute baby. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now, get some sleep while you can.
ReplyDelete"Beautiful" doesn't even begin...she's GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :-)
ReplyDelete