Monday, October 3, 2011

A touch of Disney Magic...







2000 miles. 8 Family Members. 7 dinner reservations. 6 Mickey pretzels. 5 Fabulous Characters at breakfast. 4 Churros. 3 nights out past midnight. 2 exhausted kids.

1 HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

We are back from a very wonderful, very magical vacation. Disney was amazing. We are ready to go back. Unfortunately, I'm buried under laundry, Jamie is buried under work, we have a lot of school to catch up on and Sarah needs to figure out that every time she fusses someone isn't going to run up to her and call her Princess and give her things.

I have so much to report. Sarah wasn't scared of the characters at all. The Halloween party was crowded but had many wonderful moments. My parents had a great time and are already talking about going back. My brother and Sister-in-law got to celebrate their anniversary with some special moments. We played. We swam. We sweated. We walked and walked and walked. There was a lot of good, a little that was bad, one or two disappointments, a meltdown or two but for the most part, it was a wonderful magical time. There was a whole lot of laughing and a whole lot of good food.

And I'll be back when I dig out from under the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment