We're getting company tomorrow. The last set of company to meet Sarah. I've been busy just working around the house, catching up on laundry and enjoying my family. I'm ready ready ready for Fall and Winter. Isn't that crazy?
I'm just excited to hibernate and enjoy my family for a while. Things are going so well right now that it is scary. More often than not I wake up happy and ready for my day. Even with the lack of sleep. I'll be SO happy when she sleeps through the night.
I start thinking about Christmas and I get so excited. It's going to just be us and our kids this year and I'm a little bummed about that. However, we'll make our own traditions. We're a family. We don't have to have 20 people here to call it a holiday. We'll play games, have appetizers and cook a big Christmas meal. We'll play with the new toys, enjoy watching Sarah watch the lights and be excited with Nicholas.
Is it crazy to already be talking the holidays? For some maybe but not for me!
I'm taking a little break to enjoy the last of family visits and baby introductions. See you in September!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment