I HAVE to menu plan this week. We're trying not to grocery shop this week and the contents of my freezer are uninspiring. However, I am determined to persevere! So, here we go:MONDAY: Roasted Italian sausage over Rigatoni with cream sauce, salad.
TUESDAY: Poor Man steaks (basically grilled burgers without buns), baked potatoes, Zuchinni
WEDNESDAY: Marinated then grilled pork roast. Au Gratin potatoes (maybe from a box if the baby is fussy), Corn
THURSDAY: Grilled chicken (marinated in Italian dressing), baked potatoes, peas
FRIDAY: Thank goodness it's payday...OUT!
SATURDAY: Special school shopping for Nicholas, he gets to pick a place to go for Linner (lunch/dinner) then snacks for later that night
SUNDAY: Picnic for Jamie's birthday. Menu to be determined by the birthday boy!
LUNCHES: Ham sandwiches, leftovers, grilled cheese
BREAKFASTS: Cereal, waffles, pop tarts, muffins, cinnamon rolls, oatmeal
It's an uninspired menu for the week but at least we have a plan! Mid-week next week we have my brother and my sister-in-law coming for a few days to meet their niece and hang out. We're all trying to stay on a budget so I'll probably try to cook for them for most of the meals and we'll go out a few times.
After they leave we'll be starting back to school. It will surly be an adventure this year with an 8-year-old and a 3 month old! We'll manage but I have a feeling Mama better be organized this year! So, I'll really need a plan.
See MANY more Menus at Organizing Junkie!
No comments:
Post a Comment