We are having some mighty fine weather here in Indiana today. I've actually had most of my windows open all day. The breeze is just lovely, too!
Things have gone well here for a Monday. School went well in the new school room. He is really working hard since we started back. I hope he keeps it up for the year! It would be nice not to have too many battles.
I've got Fall Fever. All the cute Fall clothes are out and looking lovely as ever. I went to the mall over the weekend and drooled over plaid skirts and sweater dresses for Sarah. I'm thinking they would be lovely to wear to Church. And now that she is walking she can wear dresses without getting her knees all caught up in them. She's been rocking the sundresses the last couple days.
I'm getting excited to go on vacation. Well, except for the fact that we are vacationing so late in the year. It's interfering with me being able to do ANYTHING. Can't get any Fall decorations or order any clothes or stock up on groceries because "vacation is soon." As much as I love Disney, it's getting on my nerves right now! I just want to go already so I can come home and have a life!
But, on the other side of that, I'm really excited about the trip. I have been planning and reserving. Then replanning and changing reservations. Nicholas and I have been looking at rides and videos and reading message boards. SO EXCITED!
I just looked to my left and realized I have a can of V8, a coffee cup and a glass of water. I may be running to the restroom any minute. Do I really need 3 drinks for the 30 minutes of nap time I've got here?
Think I'll take my coffee cup and wander outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment