I've been tweaking things around the house this week. Been a busy girl. I must say it's starting to look more homey. Or maybe just more like home. It seems like I've been weary all summer. I think I have but mostly just weary of all the moving and never being settled. It's been good to see things put away and organized. Slowly but surly.
Sarah is a walker now. 14 months. She hardly ever crawls at all now. Does this mean she's a toddler. Because...Whaaaaa! My baby!
Time has just been flying by. Just flying. I'll look up and July is gone. I guess that is just one of those things that happens while you are busy living. I've been enjoying our summer, which is kind of surprising. It's been relaxing. I'm still looking forward to next summer, though. When Sarah is a touch older and can go out exploring with us. It'll be great!
Nicholas turns 10 in October. TEN! Double digits! Can I just say...Whaaaa! My baby!
I've been spending some time trying to be comfortable in my skin lately. I feel dumpy and frumpy and tired. I about sick of tshirts with stains and holes. Summer and babies are hard on clothes. It's even worse when I look like a rung out dishrag and she's cute as a button. Oh well. Maybe I'll be able to get some new things for Fall soon.
And I just have no direction. I'm wandering. So, I'm going. Going in search of Advil and chocolate. Maybe coffee.
I find cute stuff at Old Navy - and I usually shop online since the only one nearby is Huntington. Their clothes are affordable and hold up well to washing. I buy stuff for the kids there, too. They have adorable toddler girl outfits!
ReplyDelete