Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Better day...

So far, this morning has gone better. Nicholas is working on his school work and Sarah is taking her morning nap. She woke up in a fabulous mood this morning. She was so playful and smiling. She's generally a happy baby but she has some constipation issues which make her a grump. But, who wouldn't be?! The doctor has her on Miralax once a day and it works wonders.

I've got so much domestic stuff to do around here today. I've lost a day in my week and I feel SO behind. It's Wednesday and I'm still doing laundry. I spent a couple weeks off my diet and even though I gained two pounds, I feel it was worth it to have the break. I'm much more motivated once again. So, instead of down 50 pounds I'm down 48 pounds. I still feel OK with that.

I got my treadmill moved up to the bedroom. I told Jamie that every night at 8:00 he gets the kids for an hour. I'm going to walk and then take a bubble bath. I am not comfortable walking our neighborhood. Not that it isn't safe. It is a nice safe neighborhood. It's just a feeling. One I'd rather not explain for fear of making some enemies.

It's been so windy here. A cold front is blowing through today and it won't even reach 70 tomorrow. I'm ready for the cooler weather. I've put out some Fall decorations and cozied up the living room a bit. I put up some new curtains, got a new throw for the back of the couch and some new throw pillows for winter napping, reading and football games.

Nicholas has taken a BIG liking to granola bars. So I got a granola recipe from, who else...Alton Brown that I'm going to try. Hopefully I'll have time to get that mixed up today.

I'm off to my busy day, hope yours is good as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment