Sunday, September 19, 2010

My goals for this week...

No eating out. Cook at home every night. We went to Sam's Club and the grocery this weekend and spent a ton of money. However, my freezer is happier, my pantry overflows. I am incredibly grateful for the abundance.

Drink my water. All my water. Every day!

Organize the pantry. All that stocking up will be useless to me if I can't actually FIND anything.

Finish getting all the winter sweaters and sweatshirts freshened, fluffed and folded. Clean up the laundry room!

Get all the coats, hats and gloves sorted and put away ready for the first snow.

Make my Holiday To-Do list. I've got the Christmas list going but there are many things I need to do before we travel home for Thanksgiving and before Christmas! 98 days until Christmas! Double digits people!

I think that's a good start for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment