Ahhhhhhh. Fall. How I do love you so! It was 44 this morning and is only 62 now. I have my windows open and the breeze is spectacular. The only problem is that I can now easily see all the dust and cobwebs. Guess who will be getting out the swiffer in about 15 minutes?
Maybe 30. I hear stirrings from the baby girl.
I have been sorting through the winter things. Making a pile to donate and a pile to freshen. I've been making Nicholas try on snow boots, snow pants, coats and jackets. He's about done with me! I keep interrupting important Lego work. I should know better than to interrupt the creative process.
Sarah's nap is nearly due to be over. And since I'm about ready to sit on my bottom and enjoy a cup of tea, that will work out nicely. I spend a good part of the afternoon sitting on my floor playing with her. She has this exercise mat with all these sea creatures and bright colors that she LOVES. It has a mirror on each side so no matter which way she goes, she can gaze at her own lovliness. Is that a bad sign of things to come?
And on that note, I hear some fussing.
Have a GREAT weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment