Thursday, September 2, 2010

You never know...

The new picture up top is from our trip to Arches National Park. We've been there a couple times and it's just stunning. So different from anything we know. We love the town around the park. Moab. We really enjoy walking the shops there and have a favorite Italian restaurant there. It's so yummy and we love to eat on the patio.

Anyway, I've had a busy week. I am looking forward to the weekend. Seriously looking forward to it. First of all, I can pawn middle-of-the-night duties with Sarah to Jamie for a night or two. Sleep. Sweet sleep. Second of all, I have three whole days to spend with my favorite people. We have no big plans.

We're going to do some budgeting, some planning, some sleeping in. Eat out a time or two, grill out. I'll probably bake something bad for us just for fun. We're celebrating Fall not mourning Summer! I've got a whole list of minor home projects for the weekend. There is a trip to Sam's Club and a grocery store in there somewhere.

We're starting back to school on Tuesday. I'm ready for it. Nicholas is ready and even a bit excited. We've talked about what we are doing this coming year and he's pretty keyed up for it all.

Do I wish we had an awesome trip planned? Of course I do. But we don't. And that's OK too. I've been a little jealous of everyone's end of the summer trips and pictures they are posting on Facebook. But, our time will come. We didn't get a vacation in this year and that is OK. Maybe we'll make up for it next year. You just never know!

2 comments:

  1. Cheri, check my facebook! I got some amazing pictures while we were there.

    ReplyDelete