Oh my. What a week this is! There is so much going on that I'm not talking about any of it. It's too much to bare. Really.
Do you ever have days where you just want to be yourself. Totally yourself. Let loose a few cuss words, drink a beer, run around outside with your kids AND a cup of coffee? Right, you probably get to be yourself because you don't live in Utah. Forgot. Oh, it's not Utah. I just get tired of being nice sometimes. Being "such a Mom." There was a person in here at one time. A person with things to say, stuff to talk about, and a kiss my rear attitude.
Yesterday it felt like I couldn't even get out a word or a thought or have a conversation. I figure I can do two things. Shut up and deal with it or get mad. Sometimes I feel like I'm disappearing. There isn't anyone to talk to. Everyone has something more important to do. I'm not a crafter, quilter or scrapper. I have about 8 pages and a room full of scrapbook stuff. But seriously who has the time? The husband is swamped at work. He talks to me for about 2 seconds during the day. The boy would be happy to talk to me about dinosaurs or WWII. The grandparents will talk about the kids anytime. But who will talk to ME. About, I don't know. The weather. Politics. Good gossip?
Eh. Maybe I'm just feeling facetious because of the weather. This too shall pass. It's probably better if no one looks too deep. There might not be anything left in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment