Friday, September 4, 2009

DipTacular




I feel this is a cause I can get behind. Diptacular.

I have a dip recipe that my family has been feasting on for years and years. Mostly we keep it to the holidays (I don't really know why). I've long since lost the actual recipe because I know it by look/feel. However, I'll do my best! Without further ado....

Dill Dip

9 oz Dried beef (in the jar not the bag) chopped
1 container of sour cream
1 jar of mayo (same amount as sour cream)
4 TBS minced/grated onion
4 TBS Dill Weed
1 tsp Celery salt

Mix together and let set overnight.

We like to serve it with just crackers but it is meant to be served in a hollowed out bread bowl. I like to get a round rye bread or a Hawaiian bread and hollow out the middle. Then break up the pieces from the center and serve them on the side.

It's a fabulous dip.

Go to BooMama to see LOTS more dip recipes. Almost 175 so far!!! That is a lot of cream cheese, Velveeta, and sour cream!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dill dip sounds so good!! I can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete