It's crazy that I'm this excited about something so silly. Jamie and Nicholas are going fishing on Saturday leaving me here BY MYSELF! Do you want to know what crazy fun thing I'm going to do?
I'm going to go through the toys! Oh yes I am. Going to bag and box and basically get rid of a whole bunch of stuff. And I'm going to do it here at home all alone. No one to interrupt or anything. Just me and my Zune and a jug of sweet tea. Maybe I'll even splurge on a 2-liter of Dr. Pepper.
The really sick part is how excited I am. It's like a vacation or something. If I'm lucky I might even have time to clean the carpets.
Clearly I have issues.
Alone time! I get a few hours in the evening, but no time to discard "stuff" where no children are around to protest. Perhaps I should send the Evil Twin off on a weekend adventure with both of ours? LOL.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna tell the kid LOL
ReplyDeleteAlone time is always a good thing when you are a wife/mom! :) Hope you enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete