Thursday, September 3, 2009

I might bust...

Or I might be a pseudo stalker.

The Pioneer Woman
is coming to Salt Lake City in November to promote her cookbook. I'll be there. I'll be buying a book. I was going to pre-order it but I think now, I'll just wait and buy one there. And have her sign it. *SQUEAL*!!!!

Of course, I think Jamie is as big of a fan as I am. Or at least he is a big fan of her jalapeno thingies, the Mountain Dew Apple turnovers, Marlboro Man sandwiches, and those herb potatoes made with the cream cheese and butter. Oh, and then there was the chicken legs, the chicken sandwiches, the corn casserole...Maybe I better just stop.

I adore her recipes and I covet her life on the ranch. Mostly I find her funny and sweet. And she homeschools!!! FOUR kids.

Before I go from pseudo stalker to all out stalker, I'll stop with the love. I'm thinking signed cookbooks for everyone for Christmas!

If you haven't before (hello, you live under a rock) check out The Pioneer Woman.

3 comments:

  1. Love her website too! This fall I plan to try her brisket. My son has been begging me to over a year now! Her recipes are consistently great!

    Aren't you glad you live in Utah? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy in Northport, ALSeptember 6, 2009 at 4:30 PM

    LOL! I just found your website through your dip link on BooMama. We're moving from Alabama to a very small town about two hours from SLC in Wyoming (Mountain View). My husband drove out 26 hours and arrived today. He starts work on Tuesday. The boys and I will be coming out around 10/26 - which should put me there in time to go see her!

    I've enjoyed reading your adventures in moving - they somewhat mirror our life at the moment. I hope everything is going well with ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy in Northport...

    I'm an Amy, too. How cool is that? I've had a bad day today but mostly it's been good since moving here.

    I hope your move goes great!!! Enjoy your adventure!

    ReplyDelete